LEGAL NOTICE MODEL GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice governs the use of the website www.denysvonarend.com (hereinafter LA WEB), owned by DENYS & VON AREND S.L. (Hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Navigation on the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or against third parties, from any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that: Its corporate name is: DENYS & VON AREND S.L. Its CIF is: B-61189684 Its registered office is in: Rambla Catalunya 42, 4º, 2ª 08007 of Barcelona.
In order to communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that are detailed below: Telephone: 934879850 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all those data that he communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that he makes. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- A) Disseminate contents, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apologetic or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- B) Introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; As well as impede the access of other users to the website and its services by mass consumption of the computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- C) Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEB OWNER or of third parties and, if appropriate, extract information.
- D) To violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- E) To supplant the identity of another user, of the public administration or of a third party.
- F) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is obtained or it is legally permitted.
- G) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as giving To the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and, if necessary, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not later assigned to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to No exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services . Those who intend to establish a hyperlink previously must request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, as well as to refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or to include illegal, To good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions performed by them.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without the full guarantee of access to all contents, its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages and losses of any nature arising from:
- A) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to Which have been accessed through the website or services that are offered.
- B) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- C) Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well Such as the rules on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively the one to inform to the user on the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; Nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor is it responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information on your part, we will always tender you to provide it voluntarily expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other channels will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, of which Is responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce
THE OWNER OF THE WEB agrees not to cede, sell, or share the data with third parties without its express approval.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection Of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by referring to that effect at the registered office of THE PROPRIETOR OF THE WEB, identifying properly and clearly indicating the specific right that is exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no responsibility for damages caused by alterations that third parties may cause in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or cookies that can store on the computer of user.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the users’ use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of keeping track of your use of the website, compiling reports of website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transfer such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google.
Our email policy focuses on sending only communications you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer through them the possibility of exercising their right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, You must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB identifying properly, specifying the alleged infringements and stating expressly and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate
For any contentious issue that concerns the web site of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, will be applicable the Spanish legislation, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of Spain.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be published formally to the official gazettes of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that testifies to Its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without purpose of legal validity.
Legal notice created following the Modelo de Aviso Legal con Política de Cookies